Run FORE Cancer
Sunday, Sep 27, 2015 7:30 AM
Silverado Golf Club
Join us as we return to where it all began - Run FORE Cancer at the beautiful Silverado Golf Course. This run benefits St. Josephs Hospital and Medical Center and Barrow Neurological Institute. Help us break last year's donation level of over $53,000!
We will again take to the cart paths of the beautiful Silverado Golf Club, starting and ending at the Club House. We are excited to take the event to the next level this year as we will feature two distances - The Front 9 (a 4.25K course perfect walking or a short run) and the Full 18 (a 8.2K course).
A portion of the proceeds will be donated in memory of Kathy Maxwell, who lost her battle with cancer on December 14 2012. This race will be run in her honor on what would be her 65th birthday. During her three year battle Kathy relied on the support and care that the staff at St. Josephs provided. The hospital was committed to improving Kath's life by providing excellent care and this run recognizes their hard work and dedication to improving the lives of all cancer patients.
Can't join us for the run and/or want to help even more. Every donation is welcome to support the amazing doctors and staff at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center and Barrow's Neurological Institute. Additional donations can be made here!
What You Get!!
- Custom Event Finisher's Medal
- Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech T-Shirt
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (bagels, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Real Time Results and Photos on our Website or Mobile App (on Apple and Google)
- Course set/marked by a professional race management team to maximize your experience!
Front 9 (4.25K)
- $25 through August 26
- $30 August 27 through September 20
- $35 September 21 through September 24
- $40 on Race Day
Full 18 (8.2K)
- $35 through August 26
- $40 August 27 through September 20
- $45 September 21 through September 24
- $50 on Race Day
Register online above or by mailing in your payment with this Registration Form!
Schedule of Events
Saturday, September 26
- Packet Pick-up Location/Time TBD
Sunday, September 27
- 6:30am. Race Day Packet Pick-up & Registration Opens
- 7:30am Full 18 Run Begins
- 7:45am Front 9 Run/Walk Begins
- 8:45am Front 9 Awards Begin (approximate)
- 9:15am Full 18 Awards Begin (approximate)
All participants will be chip timed by StartLine Racing. Age group awards will be issued to the top three participants in all age groups (5 year age increments will be used).
Can't run/walk in the event but want to participate? We are always looking for volunteers to help support our athletes. If you are interested in volunteering, please complete our Volunteer Application!